Electric Scooters Perth

Rider Training

Your Safety is our No 1 Priority


You will need an R-E motor bike license (up to 250cc) and be 16 years or older.

Getting a motorcycle license can be accessed online to www.transport.wa.gov.au/dvs (Getting Your Drivers License). We can assist when riding lessons are required.

We also recommend you view our own safety guidelines irrespective of whether you have a license or not. Nil accidents are our goal and given enough care and caution, there is no reason why you should have one.

Free Demonstration

We'll bring the scooter to you!
Book now - 1300 88 70 69

Sustainable Transport Company
Sales - Service - Spare Parts

Free call: 1300 88 70 69
Mobile: 0429 880 004